Re: [Asrg] [IP] A Simpler, More Personal Key to Protect Online Me ssages

2003-07-07 12:47:36
The original NY Times article has this relevant quote from Bruce Schneier:

"A second challenge will be that in an increasingly online world, public-key systems have become far easier to use, said Bruce Schneier, a cryptography expert who is founder and chief technical officer of Counterpane Internet Security. "Nowadays its easy to look up a key," he said. "That has been solved by ubiquitous Internet access."