RE: [Asrg] 2.a Spam Measurements: data available on Directory Harvesting Attacks (DHAs)

2003-08-06 22:52:36
Good idea. I did as search for "directory harvest", "dictionary harvest"
and even "harvest" and nothing relevant came up. The vendors you
mentioned below would be greatly helpful. If anyone knows someone...

Someone mentioned this before, do a search on gmane.org on the list
archive. Also, I believe that Brightmail, Postini,
SpamArchive and others
offered data if needed on spam, and we should ask them. Do we
have a liason
relationship setup with those entities?

Yakov