Re: [Asrg] 2. Analysis and characterization work

2003-09-19 19:36:52
At 02:22 PM 9/2/2003, Scott Nelson wrote:
At 10:52 AM 9/2/03 +0100, Jon Kyme wrote:
I unfortunately can not test the "blocking" hypothesis,
at least not with my existing spam traps, because
all of my spam traps addresses reject all messages for at least
2 months before I'm willing to use them as spam traps.

Two thoughts on this area in general:
1. Do we have someone who is willing to coordinate all of the analysis work?
2. Should we make a public repository of analysis studies and results, that can be used by the ASRG and the entire Internet community?

Yakov