Re: 7. BCP - Default Settings (was Re: [Asrg] 0. - General - Consent and SoBig)

2003-09-19 19:37:05
      I don't have a salary coming in, either.  I imagine this is not
an unusual problem in the current financial climate of the industry.

Very true, unfortunately.  :-(

                                                                  There
 are also various other documents in that area like BCPs for end-users.

I wonder how many typical end-users would even know that such a document
EXISTS,
let alone where to find it?

 What I am asking is for someone to take charge of this area and start
 working on some documents. And even if you do not have the time to
 collaborate, you can give some time to review the documents and
 comments on them, with others who have ample more time to actually
 write them.

      I can certainly participate on a team of reviewers and editors.

I could probably do the same.

Gordon Peterson                  http://personal.terabites.com/
1977-2002  Twenty-fifth anniversary year of Local Area Networking!
Support the Anti-SPAM Amendment!  Join at http://www.cauce.org/
12/19/98: Partisan Republicans scornfully ignore the voters they "represent".
12/09/00: the date the Republican Party took down democracy in America.