0. General - Double Postings (was Re: [Asrg] postings double?? (off ASRG topic))

2003-10-26 12:44:27
First of all, cool things down a bit. Second, people will continue to do double-replies, and talking about wit will not help. If you want to continue discussing mailing list design, this is outside the scope of the ASRG.

Yakov