[Asrg] 4d. Consent Framework

2003-10-28 06:53:30
The consent framework has been discussed before, the current draft can be found at:

http://www.solidmatrix.com/research/asrg/asrg-consent-framework.html

The ASRG charter also focuses on consent:

http://www.irtf.org/charters/asrg.html

Someone has started work on an XML format:

http://www.sortmonster.com/ASRG/

I am currently working on a new draft (long overdue). If you check back the archives, you will find lots of discussions around the consent framework, its protocols and formats. I am hoping that a new draft will facilitate further discussions.

Yakov