0. General - 58th IETF meeting (was Re: [Asrg] 58th IETF Meeting)

2003-11-07 12:37:32
michael wrote:
Hello,

Would some of the active members of the group like to meet during the IETF meeting in Minneapolis, MN for coffee or the like? I'm sure there are a number of folks watching the discussion (myself included) who would like to discuss the current drafts and proposals with the authors and others interested.

The ASRG will NOT be meeting at the 58th IETF formally, however if there is sufficient interest, we can organize an informal meeting or chat. Please reply on-list or off-list, and meanwhile I will contact the IETF folks to see if they can provide some coffee and donuts :)

Yakov