Re: [Asrg] 2a. Analysis - Spam Sample]

2003-11-13 15:38:24
However, my concern is whether this is a sign that people will begin to
attack spam via spam, kind of like a story a while back where a virus
was sent to patch a hole explotiable by another virus.

We have a few cases like that, including one where a "well-meaning"
attempt backfired, and the "anti-virus"-virus turned out to become
a more serious problem than the original virus.

I could tell you a long story about this, but it is too far off-topic
for this mailing list ;-)

--
Fridrik Skulason   Frisk Software International   phone: +354-540-7400
Author of F-PROT   E-mail: frisk(_at_)f-prot(_dot_)com       fax: