6. Proposals - Legal - US Spam Law - Anonimity (was Re: [Asrg] Re: [Politech] Congress finally poised to vote on anti-spam bill [sp])

2003-11-22 17:03:19
[Subject changed as per posting guidelines. Mod.]

I took a quick look at it, and although I am not a lawyer, it seems to affect only commercial emails and the anti-forging provisions do not seem to apply to a single email going to a single person, only to emails with 5 or more recipients or 2 domains.

Yakov

Steve Schear wrote:
At 04:13 PM 11/21/2003 -0600, Declan McCullagh <declan(_at_)well(_dot_)com>