[Asrg] 0. General - Moderation of the List

2003-12-18 20:10:46
From RFC 2014, section 5.3:

"   Moderate the Research Group email list

      The Chair should attempt to ensure that the discussions on this
      list are relevant and that not devolve to "flame" attacks or rat-
      hole into technical trivia.  The Chair should make sure that
      discussions on the list are summarized and that the outcome is
      well documented (to avoid repetition).
"

In cases where specific group members start making frequent flame attacks, we may begin to moderate the posts of those members on case by case basis. If the flame behavior does not cease, we may choose to remove those members from the list.

Sincerely,
Yakov Shafranovich
Co-Chair, ASRG
-------
Yakov Shafranovich / asrg <at> shaftek.org
SolidMatrix Technologies, Inc. / research <at> solidmatrix.com
"I want to know G-d's thoughts... the rest are details" (Albert Einstein)
-------