Re: [Asrg] 1c: approach to allowing "good forgery"

2004-02-19 13:55:55
David Nicol <davidnicol(_at_)pay2send(_dot_)com> wrote:
The system I would be better using my time coding on instead of
writing this, in the event of a message arriving from a envelope
return address (MAIL FROM command) that has registered an IP list
from an IP that is not on the list, issues a temporary failure code
and ...

  Sounds a lot like greylisting.

MTA's don't read mailing lists. -- Alan DeKok

the above line would be a good signature file quote

  Yeah, it would seem to be obvious, but then again...

  Alan DeKok.