Re: [Asrg] 1c. Analysis of Spam - biological approach

2004-03-05 14:21:22
Anyone with a degree in bioscience here?  Or willing to bring in
someone knowledgeble?  Any previous works in this area?

I do not think this view has been taken before with spam (in terms of
a research paper at least).  Though it's a very interesting idea.

As a small update, I stumbled across two papers (written in 2003) that attempt to take a biological approach:
   http://terri.zone12.com/me/publications/
Papers titled:
   Developing an Immunity to Spam
   Increasing the Accuracy of a Spam-Detecting Artificial Immune System

-Greg