Re: [Asrg] Re: ALERT - GroupShield ticket number OB3_1079298010_CSMAIL2_1 was g enerated

2004-03-14 15:38:55
At 05:27 PM 3/14/2004 -0500, Kee Hinckley wrote:
At 3:00 PM -0600 3/14/04, GroupShield for Exchange (CSMAIL2) wrote:
Action Taken:
The message was quarantined and replaced with a text informing the recipient
of the action taken.

I've complained to coolsavings.com several times in the past year about the fact that their servers perform the brilliant action of responding to viruses who are known forgers. They literally have sent hundreds of these pieces of garbage to somewhere.com. They've ignored my complaints.

And this is different than anyone else running GroupShield how?

I'd rather complain to them about them being spammers, instead of just running a broken mailserver.

- Matt