[Asrg] asrg-cri - spam to mailing lists ?

2004-03-17 10:17:05
Hello all,

I've been following the group for a while, and I can't find the answer I'm
looking for:

1. About the challenge-response draft document: Are your intentions to make
it into an RFC? Is it a possibilty that it can/will become a mainstream
standard?

2. About the contents: If a spammer would add headers to his message to
make it look like a mailing list, this message would then not be subject to
the other provisions of the draft? Is there a separate draft/RFC to deal
with the mailing list/CR combination, or do you intend to address this in
some way?

Thank you in advance.
Radu.
--