[Asrg] 0. General - [Fwd: Microsoft submitting Caller ID as draft RFC]

2004-04-08 22:30:08
From the MARID list.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Microsoft submitting Caller ID as draft RFC
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:58:51 -0700
From: Harry Katz

I want to inform members of the MARID working group that Microsoft will
shortly be submitting the Caller ID for E-mail specification to the IETF
as an Informational RFC.  We request that the Caller ID specification be
considered an input document to the working group's deliberations.

We expect to submit the draft to the IETF RFC Editor in the next 7-10
days.  In the meantime a PDF version of the specification can be found
at http://www.microsoft.com/callerid.

Thanks,

Harry Katz
Program Manager