[Asrg] NOT E-Postage - Filtering Header Draft Posted

2004-04-26 14:30:07
Sorry to divert you all from the critical debate over E-Postage. ;-)

I'm posting updated versions of my Filtering Header draft at <http://millenix.zemos.net/asrg-filtering/>. If anyone with any interest in the operation of email filters could take a look at it and post comments and/or suggestions here, I'd appreciate it.

New versions are online pretty much as soon as I make the changes.

Thanks.

Regards,
Philip Miller