Don't blame the list, blame me (was RE: [Asrg] 3. Proof-of-work analysis)

2004-05-18 18:43:06
At 8:22 PM -0400 5/18/04, Bill Cole wrote:
[ the same thing twice in a minute]

Demonstrating how odd mail software can be, one generally does not expect a MUA to kick back an error on a typo'd address during a send AND proceed to correct that formatting error on its own and complete the send. At least I didn't expect that. I apologize for the duplicate, and believe I have added a bit of idiot-proofing that clearly I need to prevent a recurrence.

--
Bill Cole
bill(_at_)scconsult(_dot_)com