Re: [Asrg] Re: 0 General: Forum

2004-05-22 22:45:28
El dom, 23-05-2004 a las 06:27, Jim Witte escribió:
   But Oh God, not Slashcode please..  It's horribly not-up-to-spec with
the current HTML/CSS specs from what I've heard, could stand a complete
XML/client-side-XSLT overhaul, and I *absolutely* hate the commenting
forum.

        Not necessarily. There have been attempts to produce XHTML 1.0
compliant code using Slashcode. Right now I can only find this[1], but I
read a longer article about it in Slashdot several months ago.

        Regards.

[1] http://www.slashcode.com/articles/02/09/17/2237203.shtml?tid=24
--
** Blog Overflow: http://chema.homelinux.org **