Re: [Asrg] FW: Your email requires verification -- oh, no it doesn't

2004-11-28 20:01:43
I hereby nominate downtownweb.com for the clueless dweeb 2004 awards.

It's the responsibility of each subscriber to the ASRG lists to
configure his or her mail to work correctly.  Sending challenges in
response to incoming mail is poor practice under any circumstances,
and is completely broken in response to mail from lists someone has
subscribed to.

If I see any C/R challenges sent to the list, I will remove the
sender.  If anyone on the list gets C/R challenges in response to mail
they sent to the list, just forward the challenge to me and I'll
remove the guilty party.

Regards,
http://www.taugh.com