RE: [Asrg] Re: - More 'pay per' foolishness

2004-12-29 23:08:29

If anyone missed it, I'm not talking about "pay per" I'm talking about
inter-carrier bit billing broken out by protocol (SMTP) that causes
providers to know exactly what their SMTP costs are and they can react
accordingly with rate plans that accomodate hamburgers, double cheesburgers,
and Big Mac's with fries.

-M<

--
Martin Hannigan                         (c) 617-388-2663
VeriSign, Inc.                          (w) 703-948-7018