Re: [Asrg] Reducing the amount of bogus challenges in Michael Kaplan's ISACS to (almost) zero

2005-01-10 02:52:13
On 2005-01-09 16:02:21 -0500, Seth Breidbart wrote:
"Peter J. Holzer" <hjp-asrg(_at_)hjp(_dot_)at> wrote:

Another problem is that an SMTP reply is restricted to (one line of)
ASCII text

No, it isn't.

I should have expanded on that.

I am aware of multi-line replies. I am not sure how well they are
supported, though. I have seen DSNs which contained only the last line
of a multiline reply, so according to the principle "be conservative in
what you send" I would probably restrict myself to single line

        hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | Je höher der Norden, desto weniger wird
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | überhaupt gesprochen, also auch kein Dialekt.
| |   | hjp(_at_)hjp(_dot_)at         | Hallig Gröde ist fast gänzlich
dialektfrei.
__/   | http://www.hjp.at/ |   -- Hannes Petersen in desd