RE: [Asrg] TitanKey Patents

2005-03-30 10:18:53

Behalf Of Dave Crocker

 In any event, I see no benefit to anyone other than
perhaps Titankey
of  continuing this argument, so like I said, it's over.

not 'perhaps'.

at this point, the benefit to the patent holder is to learn
of the arguments
against the patent.  that helps their lawyers plan their case.

It also means that they may be able to gather information with which
they might attempt to discredit any of us who might be called as an
actual or expert witness in the case.

Since the most likely persons to be called as a witness are in this
thread I think it a very bad idea to continue the conversation.