Re: [Asrg] A CAPTCHA that automatically detects and neutralizes attacks.

2005-05-31 13:32:14

Michael Kaplan wrote:

There is no way for a spammer to determine who is on your whitelist.
Other than say, loading your computer with malware and firing off your whitelist to other, malware infected SPAM-spewing zombies?

Michael, while I have, in the past, admired the passion with which you make your arguments, I think you'd greatly benefit from a copy editor who lacks the umm... "unshakable confidence even in the face of inconvenient facts" you appear to enjoy.

/rr

--
"The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but NO RELIGIOUS TEST SHALL EVER BE REQUIRED as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States."
U.S. Constitution Article IV; Clause 3