[Asrg] Re: intro to IAR group from Mike Wolf

2006-01-04 16:48:58
Mike Wolf wrote in <iar.asrg.sp.am>:

reputation systems that can "embrace and extend" the work
done by the DKIM group

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embrace%2C_extend_and_extinguish

I am curious who else is in this group and what their goals
are - who else is active on this group?

The SIQ folks announce and sometimes discuss new drafts here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-asrg-iar-howe-siq

Phil posted http://article.gmane.org/gmane.ietf.asrg.iar/1 with
http://purl.net/xyzzy/home/test/draft-hallambaker-accreditation-00.TXT

Some non-ASCII chars.s apparently blocked it at the secretary,
I've fixed that in my copy.  About 28 articles since 2004-11:

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.ietf.asrg.iar            Bye, Frank
---
"Repost" in gmane.ietf.asrg (instead of gmane.ietf.asrg.iar),
I've asked the GMaNe adminstration to fix the "public" flags:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.discuss/9132