Re: [Asrg] Re: Charging for e-mail

2006-02-08 19:26:35
On Feb 8,  1:52pm, Jeff Macdonald wrote:
}
} > According to the info I got from Goodmail yesterday, they are not
} > yet making the SDK available, and haven't decided when they will.
}
} That doesn't jive from what I've heard from a Goodmail representive (a VP of
} Engineering I believe) last week.

Here's the quote, from email from a Goodmail SVP who shall for now remain
anonymous:

Date: February 7, 2006 7:01:31 AM PST

Goodmail Systems is working with a range of technology partners to help
senders that operate a bulk email marketing infrastructure.

*     Purchase a Goodmail-approved Imprinter Appliance from technology
partners Port25 and Strongmail. This quick and easy implementation is a
straightforward solution that will get you up and running quickly.

*     Upgrade existing MTA software to include Goodmail Imprinter
capabilities from any of Goodmail's technology affiliates.

At this point, we are not offering the SDK broadly to senders to integrate
into proprietary MTAs.

Perhaps e-dialog qualifies as a "technology affiliate"?