Re: [Asrg] batv?

2006-05-01 19:09:48
So what ever happened to batv? It seems to have lost its momentum,
though from what I can tell the problem it's trying to solve is still
as real as ever.

Your guess is as good as mine.  It works pretty well for me.

The biggest problem is domains that send mail from one place and
receive it another, of which there are more than I would have thought.
This means that you have to be careful outbound only to sign mail for
which you know the inbound password, and inbound be more forgiving of
bounces to domains known to send their mail from other places.

For someone like Cisco who presumably sends all their mail through
known gateways, it should work great.

R's,
John