Re: [Asrg] DNSBL BCP(-ish) document

2006-07-15 21:03:09
Did anything happen with this draft?

No, I keep flogging the guy who says he's working on it, but so far nothing has emerged.

On Apr 21, 2006, at 8:44 AM, John R Levine wrote:

We have an early draft of a best practices document for DNSBLs.  Things to
do:

1) Send around some versions so we can try to get to a consensus version.

2) Figure out whether we want to make this a formal IETF BCP, which
requires coordination with the IESG.  See RFC 2026, pages 15 and 16.

Nick Nicholas and Pat Peterson have expressed interest in this activity.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, Mayor
"I shook hands with Senators Dole and Inouye," said Tom, disarmingly.

Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://johnlevine.com, Mayor