Re: [Asrg] Re: This is a request for feedback from experts/regularsto help reduce spam backscatter from Sieve implementations

2006-12-01 23:16:04
On 12/1/06, Mark <admin(_at_)asarian-host(_dot_)net> wrote:

Otherwise, doing SRS towards your own network just means you're getting a
continual "pass" for nothing else but the domain of your own border MTA.
At which point, hopefully, the futility of doing so kicks in. :)

- Mark

I won't argue if you call me sloppy.  I meant using SRS as a way to encode
the info from the border, so that the SRS would need to get decoded before
a later check, if possible.  In a complex border situation with machines with
multiple roles receiving from both their border peers and the outside, there
would be a bunch of edge cases. I'm really making this up as I go here.