[Asrg] I-D ACTION: draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-03.txt

2007-08-06 17:44:37
This is, I hope, the final version ready for the RFC editor.  It has
minor differences from the last week's version to meet the current I-D
boilerplate rules.

R's,
John

From: Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: I-D ACTION: draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-03.txt
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 21:18:01 +0000 (UTC)
To: i-d-announce(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

directories.

        Title           : DNS Based Blacklists and Whitelists for E-Mail
        Author(s)       : J. Levine
        Filename        : draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-03.txt
        Pages           : 8
        Date            : 2007-8-6

The rise of spam and other anti-social behavior on the
   Internet has led to the creation of shared blacklists and
   whitelists of IP addresses or domains.  The DNS has become a
   de-facto standard method of distributing these blacklists and
   whitelists.  This memo documents the structure and usage of
   DNS based blacklists and whitelists, and the protocol used to
   query them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
i-d-announce-request(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org with the word unsubscribe in the body
of
the message.
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-03.txt".

http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html