[Asrg] ASRG session on Tuesday TODAY

2008-03-11 10:50:26
The session will be at 5:40 PM EDT today.

As with all IETF sessions, remote participation is possible and
encouraged.  See http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ for the links to
the audio (we'll be in room Franklin 6/7, a change from what's on the
agenda) and there should be an asrg jabber room at jabber.ietf.org for
which I will try and get a scribe to read contributions aloud for the
benefit of people in the room.  See you there.

Due to a tools screwup I can't put the agenda on the IETF web site so I
will mail it out shortly.

R's,
John

* Draft DNSBL document draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-04

* DNSBL BCP draft

* Assessment of anti-spam techniques draft-irtf-asrg-criteria-00

* Anti-spam Taxonomy

* Anything else

The info I have on these is on the wiki at http://wiki.asrg.sp.am.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet
for
Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, ex-Mayor
"More Wiener schnitzel, please", said Tom, revealingly.