[Asrg] Agenda for ASRG at IETF 72

2008-07-22 22:12:23
We're meeting on Wednesday the 30th at 1510-1610. For some reason, the bug in the IETF datatracker that prevents agenda upload still isn't fixed, so here's the tentative agenda:

* Review DNSBL RFC and with any luck decree it to be done. It's now standards track, please look and see if I screwed it up. Current version at http://www.taugh.com/dnsbl

* Final look at DNSBL BCP. Should be last call, only editorial nits since last time.

* Review the modest progress on the anti-spam technique wiki

* AOB

Please let me know if you're coming so I can look for you. I'll be arriving at Citiwest on Monday night.

See http://wiki.asrg.sp.am for all the materials.

R's,
John