Re: [Asrg] On assertions

2008-08-03 17:59:16
Simultaneous connections?  After doing the mail shim for work, I
believe I could build an SMTP daemon which does that; [...]
What about http://www.spamcannibal.org/?

I don't know; what about it?  What does a webpage have to do with it?

My impression of spam cannibal, which admittedly was formed without
looking at it myself, is that it swallows the spam, not just rejecting
connections.   If it can be made to do this, it's probably worth at
least looking at.

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse(_at_)rodents-montreal(_dot_)org