Re: [Asrg] IPv6 spam data

2008-08-04 05:11:37
If people want advice on dual-stack MX setup, see RFC3974.   This
document is 3 years old, but I believe what it says is still
considered best practice.

Most of it, perhaps, but I'm not sure I agree with all of section 3
step (9).  In particular, fallback to next MX rather than next address
broke; I had to split my dual-stack MX into two MX records, each
single-stacked but referring to the same actual machine, because of it.

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse(_at_)rodents-montreal(_dot_)org