Re: [Asrg] A paper/project worth considering (found it!)

2008-12-03 11:05:32
On 03/12/2008 20:01, "Rich Kulawiec" <rsk(_at_)gsp(_dot_)org> wrote:

I think user feedback is unreliable and shouldn't be trusted:

As previously discussed, modern reputation algorithms take that into account
-- for the very reasons you've discussed.  However, the logic is almost
always proprietary.

One of the interesting related questions (for which I don't have an
answer) is "what number and diversity of spamtraps are required to have
X probability of noticing a spam run of volume Y in time Z?"

Sounds like an interesting research project.  Go for it.