Re: [Asrg] About that e-postage draft [POSTAGE]

2009-01-22 19:36:08
Since then I haven't heard a peep about it.  Since this is
the asRg, the least we could do would be to try to do another
version that adds some discussion of where it might be used and
what the deployment issues are.

  I hardly think all that needs to be in the draft...

We're a research group -- if you want to do standards track, the IETF
is right down the hall.  I think it would be quite useful to have
something that describes a well thought out e-postage system, and all
the reasons it failed.

R's,
John