Re: [Asrg] spf2.0

2009-02-24 11:12:16

On Feb 24, 2009, at 1:47 AM, Franck Martin wrote:

I have been looking around, but it seems I cannot find a TXT record that has spf2.0 they are all v=spf1

ebay.com and paypal.com are the two I can think of (though paypal.com seem to have broken their DNS a little right now).

This seems strange to me. I know that SPF is part of SenderID but then... So is SenderID really deployed or it is just SPF?

SenderID is dead. The only group that every liked it was Microsoft / Hotmail, and even they don't publish it. Any records you see are mostly just fossil relics of an earlier era.

Cheers,
  Steve