Re: [Asrg] VPNs vs consent

2009-07-01 12:52:24
Jose-Marcio Martins da Cruz wrote:

This means defining some new protocol between the MTA and MUAs to push
these tokens ???

Yes, this is a critical part of the framework since the beginning :)

Don't know exactly what/how you're intending with this, but the more
complicated you imagine things, the less probable is it to be widely
accepted.

I know. However, this is the part of the framework that I see as least
critical in terms of acceptance. Both the MUA and the MTA will need some
add-on/patch/whatever in order to implement the protocol, so this part
of the framework will come "with the patch".
While I have a couple of ideas on how this could be accomplished, the
MTA token database management issue is one of the two I'm still looking
for comments, the other being whether it is true that spam in "small
text messages" would be easier/lighter to deal with by antispam tools.

--

Claudio Telmon
claudio(_at_)telmon(_dot_)org