Re: [Asrg] Collaboration, Electronic messaging, Anti-Abuse and Spam Conference Call for Papers

2010-02-25 22:20:28
I suspect this of being more pseudo-conference spam:
CEAS is real.  I've given papers there and am on the program
committee.  We definitely do not accept all the submissions.

Ah!  Gotcha.  My apologies to the list for the noise, and to the
conference for erroneously casting suspicion on them.

No, I don't know why the announcement has screwed up HTML, but I
would suspect it's more likely to be confusion than malice.

Me too, given this new (to me) evidence.

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML                mouse(_at_)rodents-montreal(_dot_)org