Re: [Asrg] New DKIM canonicalization to avoid broken signatures

2010-04-30 12:58:15
-----Original Message-----
From: asrg-bounces(_at_)irtf(_dot_)org
[mailto:asrg-bounces(_at_)irtf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Alessandro Vesely
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 10:32 AM
To: Anti-Spam Research Group - IRTF
Cc: opendkim-users(_at_)lists(_dot_)opendkim(_dot_)org
Subject: [Asrg] New DKIM canonicalization to avoid broken signatures

We'd need to discuss the details, implement them, and test.

Anyone interested?

I'm up for the conversation, and OpenDKIM is a decent place to exercise a
well-considered alternative canonicalization scheme if the participants can
reach consensus.  If something comes out of that which makes sense and works,
it becomes a candidate for standardization.

But I have no illusions that any of that will be an easy trek, technically or
politically.

-MSK