Re: [Asrg] ASRG wiki now supports OpenID

2010-09-29 16:55:43
John Levine wrote:
I swatted a few bugs (notably a PHP library version mismatch which
made all of my mediawiki sites crash) and to my surprise, the ASRG
wiki now lets you log in with OpenID.  I tried my two OpenID accounts,
both work fine.  If you have an existing local account you can link
your OpenID to it, thereby allowing you to forget the ID and password
assigned here, or if you don't have one, you can make one up.

Sorry, but it doesn't work with LiveJournal OpenIDs...

--
-- Michael "Soruk" McConnell
   Eridani Star System