Re: [Asrg] draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists-07

2011-03-01 03:16:34
On Mon, 2011-02-28 at 20:43 -0500, Rich Kulawiec wrote:
I'm in favor of the BCP with its current wording.  Not that I completely
agree with every last bit of it, but I think it's an awfully good first
stake-in-the-ground, and that we should plant it, take a deep breath,
then start thinking and debating about what the second stake should
look like.

It's not often I have agreed with RSK word for word :) but I agree with
that.

Graeme (representing the vastly smaller end of the scale)