Re: [Asrg] Problems with wildcards in combined IPv4 + IPv6 DNS blacklists

2011-05-28 17:38:06
On 05/28, John Levine wrote:
This problem would not exist if we added something to the middle of the
name of the DNS records we queried for v6.  Or, less appealing to me but
still a solution, specified that different zones should be used for v4
and v6.

Could you say what, exactly, is keeping you from doing that?

My interest is primarily related to implementation between spamassassin and
existing DNS lists, so some kind of standardization matters.

--
"Where are you going and what do you wish?"
- The Old Moon, to Winkin' Blinkin' and Nod