[ietf-clear] Kickoff encouragement - CSV quotes.

2004-09-29 12:26:28
On 9/29/04 5:37 PM, "william(at)elan.net" <william(_at_)elan(_dot_)net> wrote:

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004, Carl Hutzler wrote:

Nothing until there is a spec on what we should do. Just saying my MTA is
going to have the ability to look up DNS records and compare them to HELO
domains and do something.

And by spec you mean an RFC?

Right. But seeing the early drafts of CSV and liking what we saw, we decided
to program in the "mechanism" now while we had the hood open for examining
822 and 821 headers and doing DNS lookups.

What we do with the data will be determined later by you all :-)

--
Carl Hutzler
Director, AntiSpam Operations