[clear] Yahoo Groups

2006-01-13 08:27:59
   I have installed CSV ingress filtering at JLC.net. I'm actually
rejecting outright very little except forged "HELO mailhost.jlc.net"...

   But I use CSV "authorized and authenticated" to bypass other filtering,
including the SORBS spamtrap list.

   I guess I shouldn't be surprised that groups.yahoo.com regularly sends
to SORBS spamtraps. :^(  They are, after all, barely distinguishable from
spammers in the protections they take against sending unsolicited email.

   Nonetheless, I have customers who like receiving Yahoo Groups email.
I'm wondering if anyone knows folks who could convince Yahoo Groups to
publish CSV SRV records?

--
John Leslie <john(_at_)jlc(_dot_)net>

----- Forwarded message from <obscured(_at_)jlc(_dot_)net> -----

I can't seem to get email associated with yahoo groups that I belong to.  I
get the following error message:

We are unable to deliver the message from <obscured(_at_)jlc(_dot_)net> to
<obscured(_at_)yahoogroups(_dot_)com>.

Your email account has been bouncing mails.  This means that emails sent to
your account over several days have been returned to us.

This is sometimes because mail boxes are filled up, or because of
configuration problems.  To reset your Yahoo! Groups account, please go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/myprefs?edit=2

----- End forwarded message -----