[clear] BATV with Postfix, examples?

2006-05-17 18:30:50
I am been asked to research adding BATV to a high
traffic Postfix server.  I have read the paper,
searched the archives and spent some time googling
without finding someone who has done BATV on Postfix.

If anyone has done it, or can point me to some
reference info, it would be greatly appreciated.

I am still trying to wrap my head around the munged
envelope MAIL FROM and how I would check that on
bounces (or spam blowback) on the way back in.

Best Regards,
Keith