[ietf-dkim] Authentication-Results: Header

2005-08-16 21:31:10
I think DKIM should prepare itself for presenting "structured" result
information to MUA and MFA (Mail Filtering Agents) software.

I didn't read all the various statements about the Authentication-Results:
header, but there wasn't a clear structured layout of how results can be
written for MUA/MFA automation.

If we expect to help future MUA/MFAs, then we should be defining these now.

Based on what I see in one of Michael Thomas's signed DKIM messages, it
looks like the fields are:

                `           dkim=PASS|FAIL|NEUTRAL?;
                            (comment)

Is this defined somewhere?