[ietf-dkim] Re: MASS/DKIM interim minutes posted

2005-09-12 11:32:37

On Sep 9, 2005, at 8:44 AM, Jim Fenton wrote:

Presentation slides and interim minutes from the MASS (DKIM) BoF at IETF 63 in Paris have been posted to the IETF website:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/proceeding_interim.cgi? meeting_num=63

(search for "MASS")

(Doug Otis): Replay abuse is a problem; don't consider the spec as written as sufficient. {Exclusion of reputation from the charter is a problem; it needs more visibility.}

I do not recall my exact words, I am sure this was not what I said. "The impact upon the domain's reputation has not received sufficient consideration either." I have attempted to expand upon that issue within the mass-reputation draft. This is _not_ related to establishing reputation or accreditation services, as seemingly understood. I have steadfastly said these services are a separate issue, while protecting one's reputation is not.

-Doug