[ietf-dkim] dkim service and reputation/accreditation systems

2005-10-19 06:18:19
I'm interested in hearing people's thoughts on how they think DKIM could be
extended (likely in a post 1.0 release I know) to support reputation and
accreditation systems.
 From past conversations, it seems the abililty to limit third party signing
to a particular list of third parties would be important as well as the
ability to use something more secure than DNS for storage of public keys
like DKMS.
 I know several people who run reputation and accreditation systems are
considering use of "DKIM 2.0" for this purpose but I haven't seen any
discussion lately about this. If there are any "offline" discussions going
on could someone please point me to a contact?
 Thanks,
 Mike Wolf
CTO
PeerConnect, Inc
michael(_dot_)wolf(_at_)peerconnect(_dot_)com