Re: [ietf-dkim] Core algorithm support/use, draft text v2

2006-03-02 18:24:10

Arvel,

Arvel Hathcock wrote:
 > That comes back to the point that Ned et al made perhaps a week ago,
 > if we know that transition will occur at some point in the future,
 > leaving that code unexercised until then is surely a recipe for
 > disaster.

Whenever anyone is ready, send a message to dkim-test(_at_)altn(_dot_)com with both signatures and you should get an auto-response containing an Authentication-Results header at the top with some detail about each signature verification. I can also flip a switch here and start signing with both sha1 and sha256 to test your verifier when you're ready.

Have to say that that's the best response I've seen to all the debate!

Stephen.