[ietf-dkim] hearing both sides of the conversation

2006-03-20 10:04:08
(list administrator hat is on)

I just found out that Eric's follow-on postings are not showing up on the mailing list. On researching, I discovered that he is posting from a non-subscribed address.

I have now added this address to the "also accept postings from" list and will re-post his previous notes from that address, so that the everyone can see original versions of the notes I have been responding to.

d/
--

Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking